- Allen Puglia
I am writing this letter in appreciation for your support in our time of need. On the 29th of September 2016 I had a major fire at my house in which half of my house was destroyed and 4 of my cars were write-offs; we were devastated. It was the worst experience of my life, we had nowhere to live and no vehicles left to drive. I had met you a few months prior to the fire at the Nuford Dealership whilst waiting for my cars to get worked on; you made me a coffee, we had a quick chat and a laugh then I was on my way. After hearing what had happened to me and my family in this devastating time you phoned me to ask of what assistance you could be in which you offered me loan cars to assist me in my time of need; I was very humbled. I realised then that there is still some genuine people left in the world! You did not need to do what you did as I had not brought any cars from you and had only met you that once at Nuford.
I am writing this letter to you to say that you are a kind person a great person and a great asset to AHG. For what you have done for me and my family in appreciation I brought 2 Ford Rangers from Nuford. I have since been referring more people to you.
Once again I want to thank you for your ongoing support, your kindness and I can’t wait to do business with you in the future. I recommend anyone to buy a car from you and Nuford.
I'd like to thank you for your terrific service last Thursday when I brought in my EL Falcon for a service + other works.
There is a big banner sign behind the service counter that reads something to the effect of if you`re not happy with our service then please tell us.
I'm sending this to tell you - I'm happy with your service.
- Nufords prices are competitive in line with other service centres locally in the northern suburbs of Perth.
- Taking into account that your well equipped workshop has Ford + well trained technicians that have the ability to perform various works in a timely + a cost effective manner, this makes Nuford a much more attractive venue that alternative workshops I`ve encountered.
- Clearly you are busy, however I was left with the impression that nothing was too much trouble for you; You took the trouble to email me throughout the day letting me know of other issues pertaining to my car, you also took the time to answer a few phone calls and get the workshop to replace that faulty globe + adjust the rear brakes / Handbrake etc. Which were extras + not booked in for that day but they did it anyway because I wanted it done.
- I happen to live within about 10 to 12 Minutes of the dealership, I was able to be picked up from home in the afternoon by a very courteous lady in the bus + returned to the dealership. One big headache not to have to worry about.
- Secure in the knowledge that things were done + done properly
- Six Months roadside assist – Sweet, what a great benefit for someone like myself driving an EL that was manufactured late 1996 with 380,000 KLMS on the clock, although she very rarely has ever let me down because I spend money on maintenance.
- My car was washed + vacuumed.
- You took the time + trouble to run through the invoice with me accounting what works had been carried out + pricing, although I already knew, it was important to get final clarification.
In summary, I'm a busy man, I work Seven days a week, primarily as a truck driver, in the transport industry it is common for that truck to be on the road at times with restrictive margins for error.
What employers + transport customers don’t want is a phone call to say I slept in, or sorry mate but my car broke down, that’s why it was a pleasant experience knowing that I can rely on my car and if there are any issues you people will let me know of any foreseeable issues that need attending to.
My experience with you + Nuford on this occasion was smooth + easy, like the rest of the population I don’t want friction, just a good result, value for money, + a pleasant team to deal with.
It can be seen throughout your dealership your Motto being 'Customers For Life', if you keep up the great work, as you have with me on this occasion in this very competitive market then I am more than happy to keep coming back.
Thanks again Kasey, nice work mate.
- Christopher Tilley